2232 Wilborn Avenue Suite C
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Download our forms and policies.
- General adult urology
- Pediatric urology
- Endourologic surgery for stone disease
- Endourologic surgery for benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney stones
- Urologic concerns
- Urinary incontinence
- Prostate diseases
- Urinary infections
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
Christi L. Hughart, D. O.
Ashley Western, F.N.P/W.H.N.P.
Financial Assistance Program
Halifax Urology Associates offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.8893 to learn more.
Halifax Urology Associates:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee For Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks