2232 Wilborn Avenue Suite C
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Download our forms and policies.
- General adult urology
- Pediatric urology
- Endourologic surgery for stone disease
- Endourologic surgery for benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney stones
- Urologic concerns
- Urinary incontinence
- Prostate diseases
- Urinary infections
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
W. Joseph Ferguson, M.D.
Christi L. Hughart, D. O.
Financial Assistance Program
Halifax Urology Associates offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.8893 to learn more.
Halifax Urology Associates:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee For Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks