2232 Wilborn Avenue Suite F
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Read our policies.
- General ENT services for adults, adolescents and children
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Salivary gland disorders
- Laryngeal disorders
- Ear infections
- Tonsil and adenoid diseases
- Conditions of the nose and paranasal sinuses
- Evaluation of hearing loss, dizziness and related conditions
- Head and neck cancer including mouth, throat, neck and skin benign and malignant tumors
Fernando Gomez-Rivera. M.D.
Financial Assistance Program
Southern Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.8095 for more information.
Southern Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts all local Medicare plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks