2206 Wilborn Avenue
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Patients seen by appointment only.
Download our forms and policies.
Halifax Neurology provides outpatient and inpatient neurological care.
- EEGs with long term epilepsy monitoring
- Nerve conduction studies and EMGs
- Botox injections for spasticity, intractable headaches and other neurological disorders
- Sleep problems
- Evaluation after concussion or stroke
- Cognitive or movement disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis and ALS
- Injuries and disorders of the spine
Z. Ali Turk, M.D.
Financial Assistance Program
Halifax Neurology offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance Application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.8075 for more information.
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with MedAssist of Halifax