15210 L. P. Bailey Memorial Hwy.
Nathalie, VA 24577
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Download our forms and policies.
- Children's healthcare
- DOT physicals
- Evaluation/management of acute needs
- Evaluation and management of chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - adult and child
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Nursing home care
- On-site lab services
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Women's health
- Worker's compensation
Paul S. Buckman, M.D.
Frank Adjei, M.D.
Kimberly Murray, FNP
Financial Assistance Program
Volens Family Practice offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.349.3113 for more information.
Volens Family Practice:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts all local Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.