Let us keep you feeling good.
Halifax Primary Care
101 Aubrey's Loop
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments and walk-in services
Saturday, 8:00 to Noon (Walk-ins only)
Read our policies.
- Children's healthcare age 4 and older
- DOT physicals
- Evaluation/management of acute needs
- Evaluation/management of chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - adult and child
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Women's healthcare
- Worker's compensation care
Broderick King, M.D.
Venkat Ram Neelagiri, M.D.
Beena Patel, D.O.
Leo D. Pambid, M.D.
Nilay C. Patel, D.O.
Shannon E. Runion, F.N.P.
Jonathan Murugasan, F.N.P.
Karen Hill, MSN-FNP
Financial Assistance Program
Halifax Primary Care offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.3879 for more information.
Halifax Primary Care:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.