101 Aubrey's Loop
South Boston, VA 24592
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments and walk-in services
Saturday, 8:00 to Noon (Walk-ins only)
Download our forms and policies.
- Children's healthcare age 4 and older
- DOT physicals
- Evaluation/management of acute needs
- Evaluation/management of chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - adult and child
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Women's healthcare
- Worker's compensation care
Broderick King, M.D.
Venkat Ram Neelagiri, M.D.
Beena Patel, D.O.
Leo D. Pambid, M.D.
Nilay C. Patel, D.O.
Shannon E. Runion, F.N.P.
Jonathan Murugasan, F.N.P.
Amanda Igata, F.N.P.
Financial Assistance Program
Halifax Primary Care offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.517.3879 for more information.
Halifax Primary Care:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.