Let us keep you feeling good.
Clarksville Family Practice
115 College Street
Clarksville, VA 23927
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Patients seen by appointment only
(same day appointments usually available)
Read our policies.
- DOT physicals
- Drug Screening
- Evaluation/management - acute needs
- Evaluation/management - chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - child and adult
- Infant and child healthcare
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Minor skin surgeries and laceration repair
- On site lab and X-ray services
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Women's healthcare
- Worker's compensation care
Vivia B. Whitfield, F.N.P.
Jessica Ruff, F.N.P.
Financial Assistance Program
Clarksville Family Practice offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance Application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.374.5344 for more information..
Clarksville Family Practice:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts Virginia Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients