Chase City Family Practice
946 N. Main St.
Chase City, VA 23924
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Appointments and Walk-In Services
Download our forms and policies.
- After hours care
- DOT physicals
- Drug screening
- Evaluation/management - acute needs
- Evaluation/management - chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - adult and child
- Infant and child healthcare
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Nursing Home Care
- On site lab and X-ray services
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Worker's compensation care
Randall H. Suslick, M.D.
Theresa R. Metanchuk, D.O. - Joins the practice August 25.
Janie Pealer, A.N.P.
Financial Assistance Program
Chase City Family Practice offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.372.5141 for more information.
Chase City Family Practice:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts all local Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.