Let us keep you feeling good.
Chase City Family Practice
946 N. Main St.
Chase City, VA 23924
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Appointments and Walk-In Services
Read our policies.
- After hours care
- DOT physicals
- Drug screening
- Evaluation/management - acute needs
- Evaluation/management - chronic needs
- Halifax Regional Health Connection (connect with this office online)
- Immunizations - adult and child
- Infant and child healthcare
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Nursing Home Care
- On site lab and X-ray services
- Preventive health services
- Sports physicals
- Worker's compensation care
Earle W. Moore, M.D.
Randall H. Suslick, M.D.
Johnna S. Thomas, M.D.
Janie Pealer, A.N.P.
Financial Assistance Program
Chase City Family Practice offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.372.5141 for more information.
Chase City Family Practice:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts all local Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.