Sentara Chase City Family Medicine
946 N. Main St.
Chase City, VA 23924
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Appointments and Walk-In Services
Download our forms and policies.
- After hours care
- DOT physicals
- Drug screening
- Evaluation/management - acute needs
- Evaluation/management - chronic needs
- Immunizations - adult and child
- Infant and child healthcare
- MedAssist of Halifax (medication assistance program)
- Nursing Home Care
- On site lab and x-ray services
- Preventive health services
- Sports Physicals
- Worker's compensation care
- Connect with your healthcare provider online:
Theresa R. Metanchuk, DO
Aura M. Urquia-Robles, DO (starting March 1)
Randall H. Suslick, MD
Janie Pealer, ANP-C
Financial Assistance Program
Sentara Chase City Family Medicine offers financial assistance to patients with limited income. This policy requires the submission of a Patient Financial Assistance application with proof of income. All applications are reviewed and discounts are based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. Call 434.372.5141 for more information.
Sentara Chase City Family Medicine:
- Accepts all Medicare Fee for Service plans
- Accepts all local Medicaid plans
- Participates in most health insurance networks
- Works with Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital's Hospitalist program to provide continuity of care for hospitalized patients.