Patients & Visitors
Wishing Well Gift Shop
Visitors, patients and hospital personnel can count on finding just the right gift in the Wishing Well gift shop, operated by the hospital auxiliary. From fresh flowers and balloons to lamps and luggage, the newly renovated shop is reminiscent of an up-scale boutique. Shoppers know they’ll find that special something no matter how many names are on their list. Best of all, proceeds from the Wishing Well benefit the hospital and its patients in the form of scholarships, new medical equipment and community programs. In this warmly decorated shop you’ll find:
- Health and beauty aids, including denture items.
- Tablets, notebooks, pens and batteries.
- A large collection of jewelry including bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pins and watches.
- Scarves and belts.
- Tote bags and luggage.
- Pillows, stuffed animals, and baby and children’s toys.
- Birdhouses, hand painted pottery, bookends, brass and china items, picture frames and fragrances.
- Word search, crossword puzzles and inspirational books.
- Greeting cards, magazines and balloons.
- Candy and snacks and so much more.
Come in and browse...chat with our friendly volunteers…take a break from a busy day. We’ll help you find what you need. We gladly accept Visa and MasterCard, and we deliver within the hospital.
The Wishing Well is located on the ground floor of Halifax Regional Hospital, just beyond the main elevators.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Wishing Well
Halifax Regional Hospital
2204 Wilborn Avenue
South Boston, VA 24592
back to top