MeadowView Terrace, located in Clarksville, Virginia, is home to 150 residents requiring either rehabilitation or long term care. Its unique household and neighborhood design and serene country setting provide comfort and security for those who live there as well as their families.
Person-centered and resident-directed care
We believe that each resident is a unique individual and deserves to be recognized as such. Care is directed towards meaningful daily events and the development of close personal relationships between the residents, their families and the staff.
Our neighborhoods and households.
MeadowView Terrace is divided into five distinct living areas:
- Finch Lane is a 42 bed neighborhood with bedrooms arranged in clusters with easy access to dining rooms and the activity area.
- Sundrop Court accommodates thirty-six residents. The neighborhood includes its own dining room and activity area.
- Honeysuckle Lodge is a 30 resident household and includes a kitchen, dining room, laundry room, common areas and easily accessible porches for outdoor enjoyment.
- Primrose Park is a self-contained neighborhood for 24 individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias with its own kitchen, laundry, common areas and a specially designed outdoor serenity garden.
- Periwinkle Cottage is an 18 bed self-contained memory support household which also has its own kitchen, laundry, activity area and outdoor, secure garden for walking or resting.
Each area contains both private and semi-private rooms. In addition to the common areas in our households and neighborhoods, residents at MeadowView Terrace also have access to the Community Center, a room large enough to host community groups and large activities and events.
- American Health Care Association Step1 Quality Award
- Advancing Excellence awards
- Virginia Health Care Association regcognition in the D. A. "Woody" Brown Community Involvement program
Download an application